NOTIFICATION ON 2016 ENTERPRISE 50 (E50) AWARDS
1. We are pleased to inform you that UEMS Pte Ltd (“UEMS Group”), comprising of wholly-owned subsidiaries including UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd (“UEMS Singapore”), UEMS Solutions Sdn Bhd (“UEMS Malaysia”) and UEMS Solutions Limited (“UEMS Taiwan”) has received the 2016 Enterprise 50 (E50) Award on 15 November 2016.
2. The E50 Awards seek to recognise the 50 most enterprising privately-owned local companies in Singapore. The ranking of the top 50 companies was primarily based on a set of qualitative criteria that include business model, productivity and innovation, management ideals and governance, risk management, and market presence in the region and beyond. In addition, a set of quantitative performance indicators over a three-year period was also taken into consideration in ranking the companies.
3. We are a second time recipient of the E50 Awards and are happy to inform that we are ranked Top 3, i.e. 3 rd position out of 50 recipient companies this year. This clearly shows the credentials of the Company and the ability to stay ahead of the curve through our readiness to adapt our strategies and operations to changing market conditions and continue to embrace innovation, technology and new business models.
4. The Enterprise 50 (E50) Awards, first established in 1995, recognises local, privately-owned companies who have contributed to economic development in Singapore and abroad. It is jointly organised by The Business Times and KPMG, supported by the International Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Exchange and Spring Singapore. The E50 Awards is sponsored by OCBC Bank.
5. As a Valued Client of UEMS Singapore, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your unwavering support throughout these years and look forward to your continued support as we embark to serve you even better in the years to come in this exciting journey ahead.
TAN CHEH TIAN (MS)
UEMS SOLUTIONS PTE LTD